Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halo 3 ODST

What did everyone think about Halo ODST? I will give my short impression of it in just a few words "not enough of it" I always try to play these the first time on the hardest levels, usually with my son and we beat the entire campaign in about 3 hours with a break or two. It was much the same with my complaint with the last Halo, just not long enough. I did enjoy that it seemed to be a bit harder than the Halo we have come to expect with the MC but my huge gripe is with the length of the story this time. I played some of the multiplayer online but I fear again that the latest Halo trend will die pretty quick, especially with the comming games hitting the scene soon enough, my son has already gone back to COD 4 today. I am not sure what the designers are thinking but while it is great they need to do something to make the story line of the campaigns longer and better. Paying 60 bucks for a 3.5 hour story is not a good by in my book, if you can rent it and then decide if you want to buy it. This is of course my oppinion and I would encourage anyone to comment and let me know what is on there minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment